As part of the coaching engagement, we ask you thought-provoking questions to help you get clearer about what you want. Sample questions include:
About you: Individual Leadership Coaching
- Success Criteria: What do you really want? What do you want to acheive?
- What obstacles keep you from getting what you want?
- What do you value most about yourself?
- What do you value most about your relationships?
- What one or two things do you want to get more of?
About your organization: Team High Performance Coaching
- What are the goals of your team?
- How clear are your team members on their roles and responsibilities?
- How is your organization currently set up to support global business? (e.g., structure, IT, resources)
- How is your team operating? Is everyone engaged? Or they just checking the box?
- Where is your team in terms of stages of development? (forming, norming, storming and performing)
- What are the relationships of the team members like?
- What is the decision making process like? Are individuals empowered to make decisions?
- What is morale like? Are pople having fun? Is there trust? How does the organization promote this?
- What's the culture like? What's work life balance like?
"When it became clear that [we could not solve a problem], Einstein would stand up quietly and say, in his quaint English, “I vill a little t’ink.” So saying he would pace up and down or walk around in circles, all the time twirling a lock of his long, graying hair around his finger."
– Banesh Hoffmann